We value safe and secure shopping
Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or may also be contacted directly at the following address:
Vida Soleil, Inc.
P.O. BOX 636
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
- What information does Vida Soleil collect about you ?
- How does Vida Soleil use your information ?
- Does Vida Soleil share your information ?
- What security is in place to protect your information ?
- What are your options regarding the collection and use of your information ?
- About children’s privacy
- Information That You Provide: We receive and store any information that a customer enters on our website or gives us in any way. This information is used to enhance your experience on our website, to respond to your requests, to customize your shopping experience and to communicate with you.
- Automatic Information: Some information is received and stored automatically whenever you interact with us. "Cookies" are one example of this type of information. In internet terms, a "cookie" is a text file that websites send to visiting computers/devices to identify the visiting computer/device. We also may use third-party website analytics tools. These tools collect information about visitor traffic on our website and mobile applications.
- Information from Other Sources: We might also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. All information gathered is for the sole purpose of personalizing and improving your user experience.
We use your contact information for the following purposes only:
- Register you as a user on our website;
- Manage and/or maintain your user account and wish list on our website;
- Process and deliver purchases, returns, backorders etc;
- Communicate with you and provide customer support;
- Let you know about products, promotions and events that might be of special interest to you;
If for some reason you would prefer not to receive emails from Vida Soleil simply email a request to email@example.com with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line. Please note that any requests to remove or update your contact information may take seven to ten working days to take effect.
- Customize our services and product offerings to best suit your needs and interests;
- Record purchases that you have made on our website;
- Let you communicate with us through social networks and other media;
- Allow you to post comments on our website, on social networks and other media;
- Protect you against fraud and unauthorized transactions, including identifying potential unauthorized users and/or hackers;
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions of Use;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
No, your privacy is always respected when you shop on VidaSoleil.com. From time to time we might establish business relationships with other persons or entities whom we believe trustworthy and whom we have asked to confirm that their privacy policies are consistent with ours. Your customer information is sometimes shared with such carefully selected partners in order to enhance your shopping experience. We also sometimes allow third-party companies to collect certain anonymous information (e.g. mouse clicks, mouse movements, scroll behavior and/or keystroke activity) during your visits in order to further enhance your shopping experience.
Notice to California Residents: If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by Vida Soleil to any third parties, including (i) a list of the categories of personal information about you that Vida Soleil has disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the calendar year preceding your request, (ii) the names and addresses of such third parties, and (iii) if the nature of the third parties’ business cannot reasonably be determined from their names, examples of the products or services marketed sufficient to give you a reasonable indication of the nature of the third parties' business. To submit a request with the subject heading "CALIFORNIA PRIVACY REQUEST" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All transactions submitted to us are encrypted with 128 SSL software which encrypts information you input to protect it from interception by outside parties. Vida Soleil is committed to maintaining the highest levels of security and protection against fraud. We stay up-to-date with the latest in security technologies to ensure that your credit card information, contact information and shipping/billing information are confidential and safe. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our websites, you do so at your own risk.
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of certain Vida Soleil features. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us or if you have any questions about how your information is being used, please simply send a request to email@example.com.
Vida Soleil does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use Vida Soleil only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.